April 03, 2011

Nutella chip cookies? Yes please!

Hello! Another weekend has arrived. Last weekend's events were full of excitement: I made not one, but two strikes in bowling (a first for me!), explored as much as I could in Seattle (pictures to come once I get them developed), and had a ball stuffing myself silly with Indian food and watching talented people perform at the UNICEF fundraiser.

Today, I made more cookies! I'm suddenly a little obsessed with baking lately, mostly because I discovered an amazing blog with a plethora of delicious-looking and unique recipes. I'll admit, I can be a bit of a disaster in the kitchen, but I do enjoy baking. And naturally, I was drawn to their Nutella chip cookies recipe. I just had to try it out right away!

I made four dozen of them, but unfortunately the first batch of them burned.


I had to be super careful the second time, and they turned out alright!






The best part about making these was licking the bowl and sticking my finger in the Nutella jar as I worked. Who can resist?

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment