I just spent about half an hour navigating around these places. What other places do you think would be interesting to "go" to?
April 03, 2011
Around the world
How incredible is Google Maps with Street View? With its ability to display images and famous landmarks from all seven continents, I'd say that's pretty darn amazing. Now poor people like me who dream of traveling the world don't actually need to empty our bank accounts to explore the places we've dreamed of going to. In mere seconds, we can pretend we are walking to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, strolling by the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris, admiring the view at Fjæra, Norway, or saying hi to the penguins on Half Moon Island, Antarctica.
I just spent about half an hour navigating around these places. What other places do you think would be interesting to "go" to?
I just spent about half an hour navigating around these places. What other places do you think would be interesting to "go" to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment